Ways to Support BCC Building Preservation
One: Make an unrestricted donation.
- In 2016, the Berkeley City Club Conservancy was able to provide $75,000 to the Berkeley City Club for the purpose of continuing to restore “Julia Morgan’s Little Castle” to its original glory.
Two: Donate money to a specific project. Our preservation projects are costly. These are the building’s most urgent needs:
- restoration of the exterior
- restoration of the pool – its windows, stained glass light fixtures, tile work and skylights, and the pool dressing room
- rehabilitation of the leaded glass windows
Three: A bequest to the Berkeley City Club Conservancy can be included in a will or living trust and can be for any dollar amount.
- The usual wording is: “I give to the Berkeley City Club Conservancy the sum of $___________ to be used as directed by the BCCC Board of Directors.” Bequests can also be designated for a specific project such as pool restoration, exterior, windows, furnishings or rug preservation, etc. Please contact the Berkeley City Club Conservancy office with any questions.
Four: Berkeley City Club Conservancy accepts and acknowledges honorary and memorial donations.
- We recently received donations to commemorate a person’s milestone birthday.
Five: Become a docent and introduce Julia Morgan and this beautiful building to visitors. Or volunteer to help organize the archives for a greater appreciation of what is so worth preserving.
Your help is needed! Please support us.
OR mail your check made out to:
Berkeley City Club Conservancy • 2315 Durant Avenue, #306, Berkeley CA 94704
Your gift is tax deductible subject to state and federal law. Thank you for your generous support!